Tuesday 22 March 2011

I can get 3 full fingers in..

ok, reading that back its not the best headline in the world and may even attract some pretty strange google hits...but I am really quite pleased that I can shove 3 fingers in. ;)

My jaw has been getting looser and looser, possibly due to the regular massage, but more likely due to my stubbern willingness to let my body do its own thing and try to allow my yawns to go the distance. They don't yet..but each time I am aware of a little bit more stretching, some tearing, an occasional fair bit of pain and ultimatly a wider and wider yawn.

Still can't quite manage to get a full blown yawn out but I do feel its very close, perhaps on the aniversary of my surgery?

And as a measure of how wide I can now open I can put 3 fingers in (no pinky's) without scraping teeth...Considering at one point I could barely put 1 finger in and had to squish food into my mouth, this is a huge improvement. Doughnuts no longer hold any fear!.

Nothing much else to report, physio is still ongoing, doc/dentist appointment on April 1st. Depression seems to be under control, though I have been putting off making an appointment with the counciller...not sure why...just want to see how things go.

Might have a crack at a big mac soon.... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment