Thursday 3 February 2011

All taped up

As a result of some increased oedema and general swelling my Physio has taped up my face again in an effort to ease the flow, so to speak. Going to look a bit silly for the rest of the day but I don't mind giving it a go.

Physio was a little painful at times, as usual, but no real issues.

Depression is definitly lifting, I am feeling a lot more capable and while I won't go as far as saying I look forward to the challenges of the day, I'm not dreading them, which is good, consdiering I have a lot of school marking to get through as quickly as I can manage so I can look forward to an easy evening.

Doctor has sorted out a referral letter for me to go see the depression therapist and we'll hopefully start that pretty soon to round things off.

More physio next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment