Monday 7 February 2011

Trainee sadist

Today my physio had a student/intern in and asked if it was ok if she try out a few moves...I had no issue with that and in fact becuase she was so scared to hurt me, it was actually a very nice head/shoulders/facial massage in the end, interspersed with some harder painful bits when she was being shown how to do it properly...whimper.

I'll be interesting to see how long it takes for her not to care if she's hurting me :), then she can graduate.

A few hours later though my face was really sore and twinging...so I guess even the gentle stuff does something.

I have my referral letter for my depression councilling, I need to give them a call to arrange times etc. I also got a script for 90 days worth of Prozac to keep me chilled out...then promptly lost the drugs on the way back from the pharmacy...I had to go back to the docs today to get replacements...ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment