Saturday 16 April 2011

Paranoia is good sometimes

I've noticed something different, not being the hypochondriac type I tend not to get too worried about my body doing odd things or bits falling off or not working, I am getting on a bit after all.

But anything mouth related needs to be checked out ASAP. The last couple of weeks I've been waking up with an incredibly dry mouth, it now seems that I am not producing much saliva on my right side, and also a slightly odd taste is developing there...I also have become more numb at the back of my throat on that side causing me to lose my naturual swallow reflex when mucus drains from my nose into my throat...(technical eh!) This has caused me to have some slight coughing fits that are becomeing more regular.

No idea what this is, but its not right so have made a request for an appointment with Drs van Gemert and will get it checked out.

I'll update after I've spoken to the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment