Sunday 17 October 2010

Physio 3

Forgot to put an entry up after Thursdays' session. Nothing much to say, I think the swelling is getting softer and reducing but its very hard to say...am finding the process quite relaxing now, except when a tender bit gets pressed, despite my dislike of neck touching, the physio manages to avoid any direct contact with my throat and works mostly under my chin and on the jawline to remove the oedema.

She took some pics of my jaw and neck on the 2nd session, I forgot to mention, so I guess we will be able to compare at some point to see if there is much difference.

Something is definitly happening though, the twinges have been returning and the side of my face "feels" a little different especially for an hour or 2 after the session.

Next one is on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment