Thursday 21 October 2010

Physio 5

Quite painful massage, clearly working a lot deeper into the tissue but I have to say there is now a noticible improvement in the swelling under my jaw/chin which is reduced and much softer. Though from the massage it is still painful and probably going to be more so tomorrow.

I also had to do a bit of vibroblade work on my shoulder which highlighted some still quite serious weakness in my right arm especially the shoulder from the back..These muscles wasted a little after surgery and though they are getting stronger with use, its odd having most of my upperbody strength now located in my left side rather than my normal right. Its not a worry though it will come back up to normal with everyday excercise and use.

I get a week off from the sadism now, since its the Autumn holidays here in The Netherlands.

No comments:

Post a Comment