Monday 12 September 2011

Quiet!!

Not much happening at the moment, my last dentist appointment was a quick in an out to check that the prothesis isn't rubbing or causing too much pain.

Its not, though I have realised eating with it and wearing it for too long are no no's. But the dentist says I should stick with it. He does not want to see me for a year now so that side of things is over.

Now that I've had it a week or so though I am starting to question its worth..apart from the bit about stopping my upper teeth from falling out in time it does not really add much.

hmmm anyway..am going to book a checkup, since I missed my last one, and they have a funny habit here of dropping you when you don't book followups at appointments. So that I can get my regular 3month checks done...

thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment