Friday 12 November 2010

aaahhhhhhhggghhh

Straight into the pain today, jaw is still tingling and sticky strips firmly attached to the neck are itchy. There is a distinct improvement though, the "lump" under my chin is now considerably reduced and I can almost feel my neck glands again when I squeeze...so unpleasent as it is..(its not intolorable but no one likes being hurt) it is having a positive effect..

Not having any impact on feeling in my lip or teeth though, and indeed I have noticed my tongue becoming more numb as the sessions have progressed, so much so that I am having a little more trouble controling my "lisp" which is noticible to me but others say I am fine..Perhaps its more the effort involved in trying to say particular words with forces my tongue and mouth to work harder which makes me aware of the odd sensation of saying particular words. We'll have to see, people are not asking me to repeat things (at least no more than my scottish accent normally causes confusion) so I guess I am still coherent most of the time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment