Monday 8 November 2010

physio and sticky plasters

I missed Fridays appointment, overslept, but re-booked for today. My face has been feeling qutie tight and stiff as a result of the massage, my physio says she feels nothing bad so its just the fluid shifting around the face thats doing that...oh well, more pummeling to move it away from my face is required.

As always the neck and shoulder part to stimulate the working lymph nodes is all
quite nice and relaxing then we get to the sore bit....ah well..ouch.

I also asked about the funny sticky plasters she gave me last time which I tried to apply myself but didn't quite see the point and she applied a couple to show me, they are bascially to try to keep the scar tissue stretched and supple, since that is causing a few issues. I've not got round to buying any products yet to help with that, I'll look into it.

The growing gums around my wisdom tooth is getting all ikky, its hard to clean around the floppy nodules that are growing down around the tooth. I was expecting to hear about an extraction date but nothing so far...maybe it went to the old address...might we wise to chase up.

No comments:

Post a Comment