Tuesday 16 November 2010

whimper

ok, I am a man, a big strong man, and my physio is a small older lady......and she nearly made me cry today...ouch...just ouch, that was bloody painful...But yes, it is effective the swelling is reducing after each visit and my "double chin" is more fatty and soft than hard swelling again, as it should be.

I am however wearing a rather large elastoplast finger thing on my neck today to keep my skin stretched and supple...its not as discrete as the small strips and people are looking at me very concerend that I may have had more surgery or something...ah well...lets see how it goes.

I'm sure she has shares in some cosmetic company too, as she is still wanting me to use some moisturising products for my "dry" skin...hmmm we'll we'll see. Next visit on Friday...maybe I'll get drunk before I go to ease the pain 1st?

2 comments:

  1. When I did physio, my physio told me to take some codeine beforehand. Good advice.

    Re: Dry skin, I had bad dermatitis a while back, and that Vaseline Intensive Rescue stuff worked quite well. Not cheap, but reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good idea, I think I'll try that. Not too worried about skin, its winter now, and everyone's skin is a bit dry..I started using bio-oil on the scar tissue, but she's asked me not to put it on before a sessions as its a bit greasy...can't win!! :D

    ReplyDelete