Wednesday 5 January 2011

Happy New Year

And after a nice break, we're off again, Physio today, not as bad as usual, I think quite a bit of healing got done over the break, so it was not so painful.

Quite looking forward to the end of it though, its getting to be a bit of a chore.

Depression seems to be stablising...things don't "feel" quite so bleak, and I am starting to get some motivation back to do things, been doing some chores that needed doing. Anxiety and stress levels have reduced considerably, and I'm, not quite so quick to stress out..still there though, and once or twice have resorted to the tranqs to ease some fears...not that they seem to do a huge amount.

I have enjoyed the break from work, I think that more than anything has been the most benefit, just chillin' is quite helpful.

Another visit to the Docs tomorrow to repeat the script and wait a couple more weeks for the pills to really kick in.

1 comment: