Tuesday 18 January 2011

hmmm pain and sorrow.

yup, quite sharp and strong..ish pain today after the session. Feels like someone hammered a nail into my jaw..not happy.

We're going to do a couple more and ask Drs van Gemert if he thinks we should continue. Its had a benefit for sure, swelling has been reduced and my face is much more "normal" but I think we've reached the end of any tangible benefits and its now just a weekly S&M session which I'm not really enjoying that much.

I have been noticing a slight increase in mouth opening though, yawns are getting a little bit wider, though I still can't crack my jaw open yet it feels close. Not without some discomfort though, but who knows, maybe the yawns are doing more to open my mouth than the finger thumb stretch excercises.

Depression is quite severe again after a bit of a lift. I had a really horrible horrible weekend alone and felt very very stressed and paraniod over my sense of self being taken away...sounds daft, but things that were important to me were "harmed" and I have trouble dealing with it. I'm climbing the walls a little.

I had to pop several tranq's to calm myself down and spent a lot of time sleeping. Getting back to work today has helped a little, being busy takes my mind off things, but I am not being very effective unless I am dealing with students, my admin is going to pot though and thats snowballing some stress that I need to deal with...glad that I have a very easy few months coming up at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment