Friday 3 September 2010

updates

Well its the end of a good week at work so I guess its time for an update.

I'm feeling good..not got round to sorting out the gum thing as I have appointments coming up for checkups, but I try to do something.

Might have a very slight infection in there which is swelling up a bit and restricting mouth opening but not badly.

Tiredness and stamina levels are improving all the time, I can do more and recover quicker, not quite 100% yet, maybe 75-80 but certainly improving.

Scar tissue on my neck is twinging a bit, I've been gently rubbing it and the muscles underneath to loosen things up but the skin is still pretty much without feeling and the muscles are tender..Some parts of the scar tissue are quite painful too.

I really wish I could feel my right earlobe...there is some feeling there but not normal, and kinda painful when I pinch my lobe...all a bit odd.

Lip is still not working, there is feeling there but still not control, and it does look a little like my lip is wasting away a little on the right side...hmmm we'll we're see..I am still confident that it will come back, after all I have feeling so the nerve is intact still.
Swelling on my jaw is reducing, just one lumpy tender bit now.

All in all, doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment