Wednesday 15 December 2010

Depression

Ok, I'm quite sure now, I have depression. I had a bad case of this a few years ago which prompted my first comments into the blogosphere and its pretty much the same feelings as before.

Cancer related? I dunno, probably, in residual cause kinda way probably. I really can't say, whatever the reason I feel I'm on a somewhat hopeless path, with poor emotional control, insomnia, hyper attentivness, anxiety attacks, lethargy, despair, desire for isolation, over sensitivity to things, and so on.

Its affecting me quite strongly now and so I've managed to snap myself into taking some action and will be seeing my doctor tomorrow to discuss.
Last time a course of happy pills and councilling did the trick, hopefully something similar will happen this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment