Sunday 12 December 2010

Stiff face

I'm tired and quite run down at the moment, really looking forward to the upcoming Christmas break and some sleep catchup.

The pills I've been given to help me sleep are actually good old fashioned tranquilizers, Oxazepam, though they are used for insomnia, I hate the idea of taking tranq's.
All the same, I've had a couple of them now, and I suppose they do their thing. I went to bed at 8.30 last night feeling incredibly drained and tired after a crappy day, so the pills probably were not needed but they let me sleep 12 hours solid.

Long sleeps do have one drawback though, I wake up with my face feeling very stiff and sore, jaw becomes hard to open and of course it aches....thinking about it, it always aches, I've just stopped noticing it as much as I get used to it. Every day I wake up and the 1st thing I am aware of is a sore stiff face..sometimes it loosens up and other days it doesn't. Every damn day!

Today it hasn't, its still stiff and sore, and wearing me down. I'm really quite fed up with it, I want it to go away.

Feeling very down today, rowing with Bina, pissed off, in pain, and all the other crap...I don't know how much of this is related to the cancer, if at all...but I just feel very very down.

1 comment: