Thursday 16 December 2010

yup Depression

Doctor agrees with me (good of him I thought), I'm in the middle of a depression. He reckons all things considered its perfectly normal after such a major life changing event.

Personally I dunno, I realy don't, I'm quite certain it contributes to it, but since I've had depression a couple of times in the past it may just be something I have to deal with every couple of years or so...or when a major life changing event kicks me in the mouth..literally.

I'm on Prozac and weekly visits, to be followed up with councilling once the meds start to have an impact and I'm feeling better.

3 comments:

  1. Good. I'm pleased that something is being done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, more guitars....a vintage Gordon Smith G60 in fact....nice :D

    ReplyDelete