Tuesday 21 December 2010

Tingles

After a week off for various could not make it reasons, had a physio appt today.

Ouch.

That much is to be expected of course, face is tingling like mad at the moment. I asked if there was likely to be much more improvement in the swelling, since it seems to me after the intial gains we don't seem to have much more to show apart from a sore tingly face after the sessions.
Also when I don't go to physio for a week or so, it "swells" up a bit more, I'd hate to have to keep going just to knock the swelling back to semi-normal levels.

We're going to keep going till the end of Jan, if no more improvements then we'll let nature take its course and see what happens.

It has been helpful, thats for sure but I am starting to feel its reached its limits..so roll on end of Jan.

No comments:

Post a Comment