Monday 6 December 2010

Sore face, but smiling

Face has been very sore and a bit swollen for a couple of days, not sure what the cause is exactly, but it does hurt...physio tomorrow, might help or make it worse.

Went to the hospital today for my ultra sound scan to check on things and guess what...I was a week early....doh!
But you gotta love the Dutch medical system, the guy on the desk made a phone call and boom, I was in. Amazing..you can't imagine that in the UK can you?

Good news from the scan is everything is fine, no oversized lymph nodes either side of my neck, so all seems good. Phewwww...that is a major relief I do feel a lot happier now. Actually knowing there's nothing growing hidden away makes me feel so much better.

Picked up my sleepy sleep night time snoozy snooze pills so will make an effort to get to bed and try to get my sleep pattern sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment