Tuesday 3 August 2010

Bahhh

More taxi issues, not sure if they never showed up or if they came too early when I was still in the shower, but either way have missed todays appointment. I have called in and told the clinic. I am waiting to hear from the cab company what the problem was/is and if they can't supply another cab I'll walk down to the train station and make my own way in.

Feeling very rough today, was doing a lot of talking last night and it really killed my tongue, even double doses of morphine are not having much impact on the pain levels today. So been using lidocaine to ease it and am not talking today if I can avoid it.

Bizzarly, despite the double dose of Oxycontin, I could not sleep last night, and in total have only had about 10 mins snooze, no where near enough, I'll have to have a few hours nap when I finally get back from the appointment and try to regulate my hours.

Don't want to miss this appointment, just because we're so close to the end and Friday is the big day, I won't risk having that postponed to Monday just to make sure I get the full 35 fractions.

3 more..just 3 more I can hold out for that, not sure there's going to be much left of my tongue after 3 more but it can heal after Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment