Friday 13 August 2010

small update

Physical exhaustion is quite bad, not just tiredness you can sleep off, but the feeling that just lifting your arm is an effort...I'm actually supporting my arms on my chair arms to type this.

I seem to be able to do 1 effort requiring thing a day, after which I really am useless, today we carried some Garden furniture from the nearby store to our back garden, and while I was quite able to do it at the time, I've been recovering from it all day and only a good nights sleep will give me back some gas in the tank.

Mouth pain is still very bad, and has finally put a stop to my eating, contact with the sore side is simply to much,even on a full dose of morphine. So I have been sticking to things I can keep on 1 side of my mouth, or in the case of chocolate suck till it dissolved. Even water stings at this point.

I am hoping the doctors prediction of this easing up after the weekend is true.

I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment