Tuesday 24 August 2010

A good day

Today I went back to work, with little or no real issues with stamina. That may have been partly due to adrenalin and the sheer pleasure of being back with a great team of people but it was as normal as normal can be. I only had a couple of twinges to cope with.

Insomina is still a bit of a problem but hopefully a few early mornings will put an end to that at last.

Painkiller use is right down, I took some paracetamol this morning, but only becuase I had a major headache.

Mouth is a little swollen inside, which may be a cause for concern, it does mean chewing is a litte painful, but I think this is just the muscles finally stretching and tearing a bit due to excercises and ever wider yawns. I managed to eat a sandwich for lunch (discovering in the process that mustard is on the banned list for now)

A good day for sure, nice and normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment