Friday 6 August 2010

RT 35 Done!

Taxi was way too early but not to worry I pulled on some trousers and swallowed my pills and headed off. Didn't have to wait too long when I got there, even though i was about 40 mins early. Scouse tech came out and took me in for my last one..Thankfully uneventful, and thats it.

They let me keep the mask, after cutting of the metal fastners which can be reused. And I gave Scouse tech a hug for all her help, then went off to see the doc.

Got some better drugs for the oral candida, more lidocaine and thats it. I still have to have weekly controle meetings for the next couple of weeks, to make sure the after effects are under control and to give me diet suppliments or drugs as needed but thats it! I'm done.

I feel quite battered and beat up, and very tired and sore but very very pleased its finally over.


Time to heal and let things settle down to normal.

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear you've got to the end of it. Now you just have to give yourself time to heal but I bet it's a huge relief.

    ReplyDelete