Tuesday 3 August 2010

RT32 3 to go

After the drama of yesterday it was a relief to have a totally uneventful drive to Tilburg for todays zapping which was equally uneventful.

Only issue with the early morning ones is having to get up very early to get ready which of course increases the tiredness when I return, but at least I have the day to myself now.

Pain levels are still quite high, have taken a single dose of my Oxycontin this morning, since I had one before bed at 1am, and it won't have worn off yet, but planning a double dose tonight around 6. I also need to pick up some more lidocaine to help with the tongue problems which are the main source of pain.

Eating is also becoming more difficult, as I can only open my mouth a couple of cm now, just enough to get a fork in :(. But spag bol and other reasonable softish/small foods are going in and so long as I don't have to chew too hard swallowing is still not a problem. Also is just as well I like pea and ham soup :D

3 days to go...so close now just want to limp over the finish line, dope myself up on the morphine for a week and veg out.

No comments:

Post a Comment