Tuesday 22 June 2010

1st effects???

Really not sure if this is my brain playing tricks or not but I feel I am having a distinct change in my sense of taste...surely thats too early? Only 2 treatments in?

I really dunno if its the RT or some residual bruising issues with my tongue which still seems to be a bit hit and miss when it comes to feeling, but my sense of taste has become a little metallic.

Nahh...can't be the RT already? but I'll ask tomorrow, I have a very early appointment.

Also oddly..my scar is really becoming very active and irritated. The whole area is throbbing a little more than usual, but I suspect this is more a healing issue than RT..the area under my chin from jawbone to the scar has been quite hard and inflexible since the op, but I noticed it has been softening up these last couple of weeks and I think that things are just starting to loosen up around the scar perhaps with some residual irritation.

2 comments:

  1. the taste at this point would not surprise me, a couple people have said early on that they felt a metalic taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah its not gone away, or got worse at this point, but i do have a pretty consistent metallic taste in my mouth. No other effects to speak of though.

    ReplyDelete