Tuesday 15 June 2010

Nice grey teeth

Well as I said I've never had bright white teeth, more a grey colour (which apparently makes them stronger) and after a visit to the hospital torture cham.....I mean dental hygenist. My Teeth are back to normal. No more ugly brown stains from the mouthwash, but since I have to keep using it (30 mins after brushing) the stains will return.

Fairly uneventful appointment, a full scale and polish of course, but info on the extreme importance of keeping my mouth as clean as possible, using salt water mouth washes regularly during the day and the importance of proper cleaning and brushing, up to 4 or 5 times a day with dental sticks and so on..Ok I get that.

Next a trip to the Dentist on Thursday to make moulds for my flouride baths, then back to the hygenist to demonstrate their use.

Weekly visits for scrapes and polish as well as checking all is well will be the order of the day.

After having my letter translated, Monday is indeed my 1st appointment for radiation therapy, but annoyingly they won't commit to a regular timeslot...hmmm not pleased..might complain and see how I get on.

Not 100% sure my cheek infection is quite gone, the AB's have run their course, but top of my cheek is still swollen and sore, though no where near as bad as it was...will discuss with Dentist on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment