Thursday 24 June 2010

aargghh another pointless appointment

Once again, I have to go into Breda Amphia M for a dental hygienist appointment....I was expecting my "regular" lady, Lysette, who specifically told me I'd see her every week to clean and check up things...instead...what do I get?

3 totally different ladies, none of whom spoke very good english and we ended up communicating in broken dutch/english, and the only purpose of the appointment....to give me a prescription for the fluoride gel. No check up, no clean, nothing.

WHY THE FUCK could that not have been done on Tuesday when I picked up the bloody moulds, and WHY THE FUCK am I being given conflicting information..now its every other week, and only if I have issues. and use the baths ever other day not every day as the dentist said.....baahhhh...I told them not to waste my time again with pointless appointments, unless they have some purpose for it I won't be coming in. Its bad enough re-arranging my day around the trips to Tilburg but having to fit extra appointments in at Breda which frankly are just not needed is not on...

I am most displeased...the negative waves of the last few days are clearly starting to have an impact.

Grumpy mode is ON

2 comments:

  1. so i would listen to dentist before hygiensit hands down. I do flouride twice a day. After another week or two your mouth may hurt from the flouride as the radiation starts to do it's thing. Even without radiation going on the first couple times it may burn.
    Down the road after all the treatments and your recovered and recovering the dentist and hygienist will become your best friend. I would work hard at giving them some sugar to get them on your team. Just because we pay for services does not mean we always get the best.
    Turn the grumpy mode off, it does not help get your positive attitude going.
    You will whip this,i know you will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah...grumpy mode is sometimes deserved...2 completly pointless appointments which totally disrupted things I had planned are not to be tolorated...they need to be a bit better organised...including...not needing to ask me when I start my treatement!!!! duh!!

    ReplyDelete