Saturday 5 June 2010

wait a minute...they're not that colour

I have no idea why, but it looks like my teeth are taking a bit of a beating!

Despite regular brushing and mouthwashing with the prescribed mouth wash, there is an immense build up of tarter and plaque on my front teeth and probably the others too...I've never had perfect white teeth but I sure as hell never had brown stained kacky teeth.

Since I can't smile properly at the moment to the extent of exposing my bottom teeth, this went un-noticed but I spotted this the other day while trying to open my mouth wider and see inside (wanted to see what the pain was being caused by..but its just a big pink cave I can't see into)

As a non smoker I kinda object to having brown stained teeth....fortunaly I have a dental checkup coming before starting RT so this will be discussed.

No comments:

Post a Comment