Thursday 17 June 2010

chomp on that

Nothing much to report today, went to dentist to have my impressions taken for the floride baths. Pretty much in and out, not the chattiest dentist I've ever had.

Not totally uneventful as the bottom mould kinda stuck round the rear of my gum which was painful as he tried to remove it. He said there's no infection I just need to keep doing my mouth widening excersise to streach the muscles.

Wonder what that quick setting red goo is they use.

One thing did shock me..the dentist reminded me, again, of the damage radiation can do to teeth, and that I must clean much more often than normal, oh and use the floride baths for the REST OF MY LIFE!!

WTF..where did that come from?


No long term side effects my arse!!!


Back on Tuesday for a fitting (I think) and Thursday for the Hygenist to do her thing again.

2 comments:

  1. Quick setting red goo = Alginate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soo agree with your dentist who has the same thoughts as mine from Indiana University. I use flouride twice a day, brush after every meal and floss each time. Sad think is my teeth still are not holding there own after 14 plus years. This is part of your new life... enjoy

    ReplyDelete