Tuesday 22 June 2010

pointless appointment

Posted this in my main blog by mistake, but I'll leave it there and re-post here

Just back from my 1.25 appointment with the dentist, an appointment I had to rearrange my entire day around..an appointment which was supposed to be so important they re-arranged their day around it when it was booked, an appointment where I had to cycle accross town to get there on time

And what happened during this appointment?

They just gave me my dental moulds and told me to give them to the Dental Hygenist when I saw her next....on Thursday.

WTF!!! That was a total waste of my time and interfered a lot with my day.
I hope they don't try that when I'm in a grumpy mood or they may experience a bit more of my dulcet scottish tones than they are used to hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment