Tuesday 27 July 2010

getting quite tired now

Have to say its starting to get to me now, the narrow focus RT is beginning to have quite an impact on my mouth, up to now I've been eating and drinking fine which has kept my strength and spirits up.

But as my Jaw becomes swollen in addition to the increasingly sore tongue and gums, from the RT and I find myself less able to chew effectively and I am starting to tire. Added to that the drowsiness of the Oxycontin and things start to become a huge effort.

I craved some KFC last night, and we drove over to the only KFC place in Breda to get ourselves a bucket, but in the end it was like eating cardboard and I could barely get it down...I did in the end, 'cos I'm stubborn about things like that but it was kind of a wake up call.

Going to try some less normal food tonight, something a bit mushier and see how I get on with that, but if that fails its time to ask the dietician for some supplements.

4 comments:

  1. A nice plate of mince and tatties would do the trick! Tasty and easy to swallow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craved and KFC in the same sentence... not normal..

    ReplyDelete
  3. well its not a normal situation...but tbh..I do love KFC normally....when my mouth has healed a bit more and I can actually open wide enough to bite down properly I'm going to buy a couple of bucketloads :D

    ReplyDelete