Thursday 8 July 2010

RT14 and new dietician

RT14, nice merc again taking me to Tilbug....another new driver, at least this one was faster and put his foot down while still going a very long route, not too chatty which is good at the moment, but had some kind of fascination with Sean Connery??

Oh well, conflicting opinions on the sore on my tongue..RT tech says its the therapy, dietician says not...we'll see what doc says tomorrow when he has a good poke around in my mouth.

My scouse RT tech wasn't so pleased to hear about my wet shaving, but I assured her as soon as I felt any irritation I would switch to the electric, my skin isn't showing any signs of problems yet though so I think I got away with it.

Not feeling too bad today, mouth is a little sore but wasn't as dry when I got up, though after coming out of the clinic I do feel a little light headed...might just be hunger so am going to have something to eat before heading to work to finish up my marking

Had a different dietician today who's quite happy with my weight and grip strength, I told her about the Caphosol helping with the mucositis attack at the weekend, and she pointed out a pack of samples she had on her cabinet which I thought were for me, but it later turned out I have to ask Dr Oie for more tomorrow.

Throat pain is a little worse/about the same as yesterday, still able to swallow and Ibuprofen and paracetamol take the edge of the pain allowing me swallow ok will see how I can manage food after I've entered this, but certainly I think its time to start switching to softer foods, had nachos with beef and chillies last night..good but starting to get a bit too hard.

Oh and dietician has no issue with ICE CREAM ....better go buy shares in the local ice cream factory..I'm going to be buying in bulk.

No comments:

Post a Comment