Tuesday 6 July 2010

Woke up this morning, had to crow my jaws apart.

yes I woke up this morning,.....had to prise my tongue off my...ermmmm not that won't work, love the blues but can't see me making a song out of that. :D


Anyway, had a bone dry mouth this morning, my tongue was rooted to the roof of my mouth and it took a fair amount of thinking about tasty food to get some saliva flowing to free everything up.

But I am talking..even though its in a slightly affected way due to stiffness where there was pain. Seems the new mouthwash is doing something.

Pity I cant get it down the back of my throat where the sore spot is starting to impact more on swallowing. Watch this space, I think the dreaded sore throat from hell is starting to appear.
Got a very late appointment today, will update after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment