Wednesday 21 July 2010

RT23 wide range all done

That had to rank as the longest taxi ride I have ever had....the main road out of Breda to the motorway was closed forcing the driver to go the wrong way on the motorway, take 1st exit then go in the most obscure route so far.

But got there in the end.

Thats the last of the wide beam treatments on my neck. This is the point where it will either get very very unpleasant or if I am real lucky will simply heal up and not trouble me....hmmm we'll see.

Tomorrow we start 12 narrow focus treatments on the tumour site. This has the most potential to cause damage since its quite likely the skin on the jaw will suffer and burn, but as with every other day, we have to wait and see.

Morphine is working well to control pain, but leaving me a bit woozy and snoozy...which is exactly what I am going to have now, a short snooze.

No comments:

Post a Comment