Friday 30 July 2010

RT30 5 to go.

Aside from being very early because I needed to keep the day clear for the big move to the new house. the zapping was fast and uneventful. As indeed was the doc's controle consult which went a bit like.

"How are you?"
"Fine thanks just a bit sore around the neck, canI get some proper cream for it"
"Yes of course, I'll get the nurse"

He scribbled some notes and left me in the room to await the nurse, who gave me some creme with Aloe Vera in it to aid healing.

Well he might have mumbled something about being pleased with progress and nearly at the end, but I wasn't really listening as I was half asleep.

Then off to the zapping which was clockwork and quick


Getting ready to pack up the computers and stuff now, so will sign off and catch you again hopefully on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment