Thursday 22 July 2010

R24 Boost 1

Well the new sequence started today, they said it would be quicker but in fact it seemed a little longer as the zapping machine seems to take an age to whirl from one side..give a long prolonged buzz, then move to the other for an equally long buzz.

But I guess there were photo's again to sync it all up..We'll see tomorrow.

Dietician appointment today as well, I have lost weight, about a kilo, nothing to worry about and lets be honest I need to lose a few. But its mainly due to my not eating as much fat as before due to the taste being quite offensive at the moment.

Ahhh but there is of course a side effect of the morphine which is also giving a false reading on the weight...good old fashioned constipation!
Nothing thats causing me any issues yet, but I've not "been" since I started taking the stuff... 3 days now..most unusual for me. I have to try to drink more full fat milk and take some fat in some form to help ease things through, as well as discuss with the doc tomorrow who will give me some laxatives to get things moving before it becomes a problem.

ahhh Cancer, who'd have thought it would have me detailing my toilet habits on line eh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment