Monday 26 July 2010

RT26 boost 3, 9 to go.

Time for a single figure countdown

Another minibus today with mad woman driver, but got there ok. Zap uneventful as usual, but tech noticed my skin is taking a beating and wasn't too pleased at me using moisturising creams on the worst area without permission from the doc. I don't really see the fuss, since that area is no longer being zapped, but I will check with the doc on Friday. In the meantime I'll use the thick white cream they gave me to keep it moist.

Nothing else to say....anti-constipation meds worked..once at home, and yes once when I went out to run an errand...I ran back pretty sharp when the rumbles started..fortunately I made it home in time.

1 comment:

  1. got it ok now. Thanks. good to see you getting to the end of it all.

    ReplyDelete