Saturday 3 July 2010

Quiet if not silent

Ok, today my tongue is still sore, and stiff at the back, attempting to move it around my cheeks causes some issues. But I can talk a little more today, though not without some pain. I am doing my best to avoid overuse of my tongue though so sign language and grunts are the order of the day..You would think after 10 years together though that Bina's knowledge of my grunts would be considerably better than it is!! sigh.

Taking some Ibuprofen which is taking the edge of the pain, and hoping the weekend without zaps will calm things down. But of course its going to come right back when we start zapping on Monday. So will make a point of mentioning the pain and see what painkilling goodies are on offer.

Fortunately, though it is interfering with my ability to move food around my mouth, for chewing, my swallowing is still good and largly unaffected, the pain there is still very mild...thats a plus for sure, as things will get much worse if/when that becomes a problem.

A quiet Brian, is easier to deal with than a hungry Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment