Sunday 18 July 2010

owww part 3

Sunday night/Monday morning and winding down now....mouth is agony, just agony, even brushing my teeth is an absolute nightmare of pain, when the foam gets into the sore parts, but fortunately the salt and soda mouthwash calms it down a bit. I've been squirming and squeaking all day as waves of pain shoot through my mouth and tongue, there's been little relief from it. Speech is variable and painful so I've kept quiet most of today.

I have managed to eat quite a bit today though which is really important when these attacks strike, lots of mushy, no chewing required food, and lots of water to wash it down.

In a strange development, the bald area on my chin where the beard fell off and was smooth as a baby's bum since then has developed some stubble....this is cool...it means it may well recover...Unfortunately it still has to endure 3 more days of radiation on that spot, but I am hoping that the hair loss in that goatee growing region won't be for long at all.

Counting down the hours till I get hold of the Caphosol....I really do hope it can remove or reduce these symptoms...will update here of course if it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment